Thursday 8 August 2013

Geometric Diamonds

Hello!
I long time ago I did design inspired by a tutorial by Precious Polish. The first time I did it was in April and it turned out just the way I imagined, sadly I don't have high quality photos of that. I re-did it in June, I thought it could look better when smaller, but it didn't.


Left hand. Middle finger is an example of how I thought smaller would be better and was wrong.


Right hand. My hands were shaky that day.


The old version, left hand. I wish I had nicer pictures, because the first try was a more successful one. I really liked it and enjoyed wearing it. It was similar in June, not that precise, better colour combo though, yellow and violet go nice together.

What I used:
S-he 306 (white)
Rimmel 312 Ultra Violet
Miss Sporty 453 (yellow)
Rimmel 500 Peppermint
black gel pen (for lines)
blue gel pen (darker blue in April design)

I'm unhappy with the result, better next time, I guess?

1 comment:

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.