Wednesday 16 October 2013

Slavic Skittlette

Hi! I did these after I saw  The Nailasaurus' inspired by artwork design. I loved it the moment I saw it and I thought this is exactly my style. Well, it ended up pretty different, looked interesting in person, I'm not so sure about the photos.



What I used:
Gabriella Salvete 148 (white base)
Gabriella Salvete 128 (navy)
Rimmel 405 Rose Libertine
acrylic paint
NYC Turbo Dry top coat


I wasn't really sure what I want the pattern to look like, so it does look little funny, on my right hand's middle finger especially. I always painted several drop~paisley shapes first, then I made some lines around and added some more drops and lines.

left hand
right hand
Regardless my inspiration, it looks like Slavic patterns of our region, surely because of the colours.


I like this, after all, what about you? Can you see the Slavic element or is it just me?
(Well, it isn't just me, a friend of mine pointed out the same thing looking at my nails.)
Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.