Sunday 19 October 2014

Metallic

Hi!
I'm so behind with posting! I'm ashamed, but I'll be busy travelling during next few weeks so it probably won't get better any time soon. If you want to follow my most recent designs, be sure to check my Instagram ;) Let's have a look at todays design:


I wanted to use black and white acrylic paint and I also wanted to try this silver The New Black polish. I ended up with quite out-of-my-comfort-zone design.



I started with the black thick lines and then I added the white ones.
I used this cut-down brush above from Born Pretty Store (review here) and put a matte top coat on top.


A short one today, I need to go now to do some preparing for my trip to the US! Oh yes, and I'm really excited as I have never left Europe before.
Take care you all!

3 comments:

  1. I love this silver and your nail-art, the matte top coat is perfect here !
    (A trip to the US, how lucky you are!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how awesome is this design? It looks super trendy and eye catching because of the shapes. Have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.