Saturday 14 February 2015

Flourish

Hey!
Sun is back! Or at least here it is :). So today I'm posting a fresh spring-ish mani I did a while ago and almost forgot to post.
It was inspired by vector flourish pictures and nature. I originally wanted to add there some flowers too, but I liked it as simple as it was just with the green swirls.


I used my detailing brush and acrylic paint. The base is as usual Rimmel White Hot Love, the top coat Essence BTGN high gloss.


When I asked on the Instagram what does the design remind them of, I got answers like poison ivy and jack and the bean stalk. I didn't realise it before, but they were totally right! To me this mani felt just super fresh and, well, flourish.


Have a nice sunny day you all!

2 comments:

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.